A horn in cars is really very important for the overall safety on the road. It helps significantly to attract other drivers’ attention and to continue driving safely and avoid any possible collision with others.
However, horns alone can’t protect you because they can only produce sound. You need to give absolute attention to the road while driving as unwanted events can occur even without your faults!
So, if you are looking for the Best Car Horn then you are in the right place. Below, you can check our list of the handpicked-products that you can buy online and get them delivered at your doorstep without any hassle!
Quick Tip:- For extended life, you should blow the horn for less than 2 seconds at a time.
The list contains some of the best-selling car horns and a few others that according to us are good to be used. Further, we have listed & reviewed these products on the basis of our personal experience, opinion, online reviews & ratings, brand reputation, internet search, etc.
Quick Tip:- Please avoid using Megasonic Horn as you may get penalized for using the same due to its very loud sound.
Points To Check:-
- Sound Level
- Ease of installation
- Brand Trust
- Material Used
- Mounting Space Required
- Relay:- It is extremely important to use to ensure the good life of the horn and its wirings. You should always use a relay from a reputable brand.
- Wiring Harness:- Always use a good wire which can easily withstand the load of the current required. 100% Copper wires are often recommended.
|Product & Review Details:-|
|Sound Level||90 – 118 dB|
|Brands||Bosch, Hella, Roots, Uno Minda|
Quick Tip:- Please make sure that you follow the local rules & regulations regarding the horn & sound level limit to avoid challans/ penalties or problems. Using a product with a very loud sound can easily attract challan or penalties. Further, it also increases Noise Pollution.
These are the Best Car Horns in India:-
1. Hella Chrome Trumpet Horn Set
Hella has got its own brand reputation and which is why the mechanics are often seen to be recommending its products. This is because of the high-quality products that Hella provides. Hella isn’t just a name anymore in the market, it is the trust of people now!
This is simply one of the Best Car Horns in India! It produces a trumpet sound which is quite loud and at the same time good to hear. It uses chromed ABS Plastic housing with a galvanized Metal Bracket and because of which it is quite durable.
This is a set of 2 horns. One produces a high tone of 510 Hz and the other produces a low tone of 410 Hz. When used together, they will produce a loud trumpet sound.
- Durability:- It uses good material – chromed ABS Plastic and galvanized metal. It is corrosion-resistant and has got a very good life.
- Overall Performance:- We really liked its loud trumpet sound and ease of installation. In total, the product feels quite premium and also doesn’t generate any vibrations.
- Mounting:- It is horizontally as well as vertically mountable.
To sum it all, this is by far our best pick in terms of performance, price, quality, durability, life, and ease of installation!
|Power Consumption||60 Watts|
|Sound Level||105 – 118 dB(A)|
|Set of||2 units|
|Material||Chromed ABS Plastic and Galvanized Metal|
Related Article:- Best Car Air Purifier
2. Bosch Symphony Horn
Bosch is one of the most renowned and respected brands in the Indian market. This car horn by Bosch is available in a set of 2 units. The combined sound of 2 units is quite loud plus pleasant. From small to big cars, it can work in all to help you drive other drivers’ attention towards your vehicle.
- Durability:- Bosch has used good quality plastic to manufacture this product. This makes it corrosion-resistant and ensures its longevity.
- Overall Performance:- We found it quite reliable as it is quite loud. Further, we also didn’t notice any vibrations.
- Mounting:- It can be mounted horizontally as well as vertically.
Last but not least, it is easy to install and available at an attractive price.
|Sound Level||105 – 118 dB|
|Set of||2 units|
Related Article:- Best Car Vacuum Cleaner
3. Roots Windtone Skoda Type Horn
Roots is also one of the most widely recognized brands. This product also operates at 12 V and produces a pretty loud and pleasant sound that will help you in creating awareness about your vehicle on the road.
It also comes in a set of 2 units. It is made of plastic and has got a good life. Further, it is quite compact in size.
- Durability:- It has got a good life because of the good quality material used to make it.
- Overall Performance:- As mentioned above also, it produces a good loud sound while keeping the vibrations to a minimum or close to a negligible amount.
- Mounting:- Quite easy to install or mount.
Last but not least, it is available at a very attractive price and is a Skoda Type Horn.
|Sound Level||108 – 118 dB (A)|
|Set of||2 units|
Related Article:- Best Car Mobile Holder
4. UNO MINDA Harmony Trumpet
UNO Minda is known for its quality products at attractive prices. This product by UNO Minda can be fitted on Cars as well as Bikes like Royal Enfield Thunderbird, Bullet, etc. The sound is fairly audible on the road in daily traffic conditions.
It can work in all weather conditions and can last up to 1 lakh cycles.
- Durability:- It is made using plastic and thus has got a good life span.
- Overall Performance:- The sound isn’t too loud but fairly audible and the overall performance is vibrations-free.
- Mounting:- This is a simple product and thus mounting process becomes extremely easy!
Last but not least, if you were looking for a branded horn which is not too loud then you can consider buying this product.
|Sound Level||Standard dB|
Related Article:- Best Car Air Freshener
5. Bosch Sharptone Horn
This is one of the most widely used car horns in India. It is a very budget-friendly and quality product from Bosch. Even the mechanics will give you a positive review of this brand and the product!
The sound is not too loud (90 – 110 dB) and because of this, it can help you stay away from challans or penalties. However, as mentioned above also, please check your local rules & regulations to be sure.
- Durability:- This is an all-weather product. It is corrosion-resistant and comes with EMC protection. Its Teflon filter technology tries to keep the dirt and humidity out to extend its life.
- Overall Performance:- The sound is normal plus pleasant as the old horns. However, it is fairly audible and helps to fight the Noise Pollution! Further, you may use it on your bikes.
- Mounting:- It is extremely easy to mount.
Last but not least, this is one of the cheapest and most durable products. If you don’t like very loud sound then you can consider buying this product.
Note:- Please check the compatibility with your vehicle as this product may not be suitable in every case of or for all the cars.
|Sound Level||90 – 110 dB|
Related Article:- Best Microfiber Cloth for Car
Quick Tip:- Please do not use a very loud horn. It will help to decrease Noise Pollution.
Hope you liked the information provided here on this page! Please contact us if you have found any mistakes or errors on this page. It will be very helpful for us and other visitors to this blog.
Expecting more visits from you in the future! Happy Driving!
Related Article:- Best Car Pressure Washer